วันจันทร์ที่ 6 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2557

Importance of English



IMPORTANCE OF  ENGLISH
Opening Speech of the English Camp

Thursday, October 4, 2014
My dear teachers, facilitators and beloved children,
Today is a special day for our school because we are going to start the English Camp 2014. I am very happy to preside over the English Camp this year. I hope everyone will be happy also and gets good experience during these two days and one night.
As you know English is the most commonly used in the world as the universal language. It is the official language in a large number of countries. It is estimated that the number of people in the world that use in English to communicate on a regular basis is 2 billion!
In addition, English is the dominant business language and it has become almost a necessity for people. Many of the world’s books, films and music are published and produced in English and most of the content produced on the internet is in English. So knowing English will allow you access to an incredible amount of information.
Although learning English can be challenging and time consuming, we can see that it is also very valuable to learn and can create many opportunities! We need to know English well if we want to have great success in life, especially in this coming Asean Economic Community (AEC) 2015.
I dare say that I envy all of you. When I was young in primary school like you, I didn’t have the English Camp; I didn’t have any foreigner teachers. At that time I had to learn English by reading from textbook and listening to cassette tape. So you are lucky and have a good opportunity more than me.
I hope it is a great chance for you all to improve your English. So you have to open your minds and your hearts to all activities and try to do your best during this camp. Don’t be shy to speak English. Day by day if you try to speak and learn, you will be confidence and finally can speak fluently.
I think it is a suitable time for opening the English Camp 2014 now. May Almighty God bless you all! Enjoy learning and have a nice day!

Rev. Fr. Daniel Khuan THINWAN
St. Joseph Kuchinarai School
October 4, 2014

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น